- Be genuine – Remove the mask and let him/her appreciate you for who you are. Then if he/she doesn’t? Would that be a big problem? Don’t tell me it is because my reminder no. 2 is,
- Don’t get fall that fast – Not the literal fall but the fall that you stumble to the pit of love. That’s a very bad idea. Prevent yourself; I know that we all have our foolishness inside of us. We are all born dumb in love that does why educate yourself darling.
- Don’t rush things – In the name of love, I mean the genuine one, let time molds that feelings. Remember that great things are worth the wait.
- If you feel that she/he’s the one make effort as well but limit yourself. If you feel like he/she feels the same way that’s not the go signal. VERIFY! DOUBLE CHECK! It hurts to assume.
- You better get to know that person. Ask him/her about his life. In that case you’re letting him/her decide if you are worth the trust. The past relationship that she/he’s been with, I hope you’re not a rebound or a second option.
- If it’s not HIM/HER, then he’s/she’s NOT!