I went and arrived at the scene Hoped I've missed what I've seen. Forget all the stars, welcomed the scars For every memories aren't worthy. Told you what's real over the deal Was it you? It's you! Maybe it's not you Maybe I'm just sick and tired Maybe I'm just a paranoid. What matters doesn't really matter I know what you are thinking I know why you are acting I know it's over.
By CJ Lopez
Midnight memories are haunting me
No more sunshines to feel the day
For no more day, or days.
I already forgotten to live
No, you killed me
For love is my strength and lies are your weapon.
Right from the start you are killing me
From time to time; slowly by slowly.
Those times I treasured are now nightmares of the past.
The more I think about it, the more it kills.
Now you are freely living your life
Leaving me here with no life.
You have killed me
I hope you’re happy.
by CJ Lopez
Midnight's passed and he's still awake The tempting hours is testing Hey! What keeps the soul burning? Is it the mysteries of the late night ? Maybe just a late late show in his little way But do you mind what's with others mind? Unfocused and enjoying the devils night Is she right? She's paranoid, jealous And deep inside is asking A lot of questions haunting Would she trust someone who stays awake at night?
Image: Carlos Martz / Flickr
by CJ Lopez
Midnight thoughts of our memories, The nights that we've been together. Out of the blue alone, I'm missing you. My gypsy mind brought my heart to an uncertain place to wander. The escaping endeavor of oneself, but back by your sweet gestures. Unstable sense, tries to bring back the old I that ones stand. Here I am, I shout for harmony Clear what's inside, clear my heart.
- Be genuine – Remove the mask and let him/her appreciate you for who you are. Then if he/she doesn’t? Would that be a big problem? Don’t tell me it is because my reminder no. 2 is,
- Don’t get fall that fast – Not the literal fall but the fall that you stumble to the pit of love. That’s a very bad idea. Prevent yourself; I know that we all have our foolishness inside of us. We are all born dumb in love that does why educate yourself darling.
- Don’t rush things – In the name of love, I mean the genuine one, let time molds that feelings. Remember that great things are worth the wait.
- If you feel that she/he’s the one make effort as well but limit yourself. If you feel like he/she feels the same way that’s not the go signal. VERIFY! DOUBLE CHECK! It hurts to assume.
- You better get to know that person. Ask him/her about his life. In that case you’re letting him/her decide if you are worth the trust. The past relationship that she/he’s been with, I hope you’re not a rebound or a second option.
- If it’s not HIM/HER, then he’s/she’s NOT!
Pull me closer, gently, passionately
When it is love that binds us together
How much is to unfold?
For to love is to be naked,
And there’s no room to be furtive
I am yours, you are mine.
But it seems like you don’t know how to bite back.
Those eyes aren’t towards mine
Can’t see straight, full of lies.
Don’t you know how to love? my love.
Then I’ll teach you how, let me.
We can start again, but never, again.
What might dangerous love we have
An unusual plot of a movie I never wanted.
It is when it all started bright
But it chose not to fight
Hold me, I’ll never let go
I’ll never, ever go.
Call me stupid, call me insane
I’m high with the memories,
This selfless love of pain.
Do I have to cry for you?
I speak to you, my mind teach me not to,
I don’t know, tell me, do I have to?